Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 services
- 1 Cup Water
- 5 teaspoons Raw Cacao Powder
- Vanilla Stevia to Taste
- 3 Cups Almond, Coconut or (Raw) milk
Essential Oil Suggestions:
Peppermint, Cinnamon, Wild Orange, or Lavender.
- Heat water to no more than 110 degrees to preserve the integrity of the enzymes in the raw cacao powder.
- Add raw cacao powder and sweetener and whisk until ingredients are smooth.
- Add vanilla and milk and warm to no more than 110 degrees.
- Pour into your favorite mug.
- Introduce essential oil by swirling a toothpick dipped in your favorite essential oils.