Prep Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 cup
- 1 large peeled and pitted avocado
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt, goat yogurt or soy yogurt
- 1 diced tomato
- dash or two of cayenne pepper
- sea salt and black pepper
- Mash avocado with a fork until very smooth.
- Add yogurt, tomato, cayenne. Blend until smooth. This may be done in a food processor, in a blender or with a fork.
- Add sea salt and fresh black pepper to taste.
- Serve chilled with mixed raw vegetables.
Note: Best made a maximum of 1 hour before serving.